Your privacy is very important to us. At Ana McRae Coaching Corp. we have a few fundamental principles that we follow:
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it. (We can’t stand services that ask you for things like your gender or income level for no apparent reason.)
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of our site.
It is Ana McRae Coaching Corp.’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
Like most website operators, Ana McRae Coaching Corp. collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Ana McRae Coaching Corp.’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Ana McRae Coaching Corp.’s visitors use its website. From time to time, Ana McRae Coaching Corp. may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Ana McRae Coaching Corp. also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on our blog. Ana McRae Coaching Corp. only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that blog commenter IP addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog where the comment was left.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to Ana McRae Coaching Corp.’s websites choose to interact with Ana McRae Coaching Corp. in ways that require Ana McRae Coaching Corp. to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Ana McRae Coaching Corp. gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who comment on our blog to provide a name and email address. Those who wish to receive Ana McRae Coaching Corp.’s updates via email, we collect their emails. In each case, Ana McRae Coaching Corp. collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with Ana McRae Coaching Corp. Ana McRae Coaching Corp. does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
Ana McRae Coaching Corp. may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. For instance, Ana McRae Coaching Corp. may monitor the most popular pages on the site or use spam screened by an automated spam detection service to help identify spam. Ana McRae Coaching Corp. may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Ana McRae Coaching Corp. does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
Ana McRae Coaching Corp. discloses potentially personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Ana McRae Coaching Corp.’s behalf or to provide services available at Ana McRae Coaching Corp.’s websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Ana McRae Coaching Corp.’s websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Ana McRae Coaching Corp. will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Ana McRae Coaching Corp. discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Ana McRae Coaching Corp. believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Ana McRae Coaching Corp., third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of a Ana McRae Coaching Corp. website and have supplied your email address, Ana McRae Coaching Corp. may send you emails to tell you about new features or articles, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with Ana McRae Coaching Corp. and our products. Ana McRae Coaching Corp. takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Comments and other content submitted to an automated spam detection service are not saved on our servers unless they were marked as false positives, in which case we store them long enough to use them to improve the service to avoid future false positives.